Yesterday, I wrote a blog about 5 Things to Do in and around Greater Phoenix AZ and Scottsdale AZ. I thought, I left a few things out (not that I could include them all)
So, by popular demand, Here are 5 THINGS TO DO IN PHOENIX AZ
- Heard Museum – the world-renowned museum showcases the art of southwest cultures, past and present and one of the world’s largest collection of Native American art and artifacts in downtown Phoenix or North Scottsdale.
- Tempe Town Lake – Tempe AZ home of recreations where you can rent kayaks, paddle boats and fish or just sit and enjoy the sun
- Phoenix AZ Sports – check out a AZ state University Sun Devil’s football game, Arizona Cardinals NFL game or watch Nascar at Phoenix International Raceway.
- Arizona Science Center – In Copper Square downtown Phoenix AZ, take the kids and watch the starry skies in the state-of-the-art planetarium of have fun with over 300 interactive exhibits.
- Golf, Golf , Golf – there are more than 400 golf courses in greater Phoenix, Scottsdale with such distracting beauty you may (almost) forget that you are playing on world-famous championship courses. Familiar names include Troon North Golf Club, Talking Stick, and the TPC Scottsdale. Also, take a look at Wildfire Golf Club, Phoenician Golf Club and Raven Golf Club at South Mountain or the 390+ other golf choices in greater Phoenix AZ.
Get out of the house and enjoy the climate and the activities like hiking, golf, and even skiing in Flagstaff AZ and discover why the quality of life in greater Phoenix AZ and Scottsdale AZ is virtually second to none.
Have a great weekend.