Phoenix AZ (Maricopa County) is a geographically large area that offers home buyers more choices in which to live then ever before. One of the first choices that Phoenix AZ real estate buyers needs to consider is whether or not they want to by a resale home or new home construction direct from a builder.
There are many pros and some cons to both choices. However, here are 2 Reasons to Buy a new construction home direct from a builder.
1) Pricing/Value – most builders have a lot more room to negotiate than resale owners. The sales process is much more of a business decision versus an emotional one for most homeowners. Also, builder’s incentives make the price quite compelling. Look for these new home builder’s incentives such as:
- Inventory ‘spec’s (Completed homes) that are at a steep discount in builder inventory.
- Closing Costs – often paid through use of Builder’s preferred lender
- Upgrades at reduced cost on appliances, flooring, counters and cabinets, even pools and patios from Standard features
- Lot Premium Reductions – get a premium lot for less
2) Modern Energy Efficient Design – makes a home eco-friendly and “Green” ?
- New homes with recycled woods and recycled construction waste
- Non-toxic materials like paints and finishes
- Energy star HVAC systems
- Window, screen and awnings to produce shading
- Dual Glaze e-efficient windows